Thursday 20 August 2009

Is my firm in need of a financial turnaround?

Well? Title asks it all - is my firm in need of a financial turnaround. If you're a guy whose company has seen better days, this is the question you should be asking yourself. Let me tell you a story. In high school, I was the class clown. When teachers asked me a question, I would always make a joke out of it. But I knew when to draw the line, and when to give the teacher a serious answer, and here it is - as you know, the economy hasn't been that good for the last several months, and lots of companies have been struggling. But just now is the economy beginning to bounce back up. It may take a few more months, but if your company can hold on that long, it would be ill moral to go though turnaround finance.

1 comment:

  1. As we know every country economy struggling from financial crisis from last few months, and a bunch of IT company have been struggling. So in current scenario it is an excellent way to save cost as much as possible.Hope we will soon comeback from crisis.

    ----
    Review Of The Virgin Atlantic Credit Card

    ReplyDelete