Monday 21 September 2009

Understanding Your Credit Report

In today’s society many people are worried about what their credit reports allow.  With financial companies having access to consumer credit reports they are being used more so than what intended for.  

Credit reports was originally used just to be a document, so that financial consumers could submit a report that would reflect how you are capable of managing your credit and terms such as the payment, balance, and other status changes that has been granted to you.  They were not really intended to be used for all the purposes that they are today.   So be sure that you ask questions if you have them about your credit reports!

1 comment:

  1. Please help me, i want to know my financial status, i want to know it because I’m worried about it. Where i can find a really free financial/credit report? I have seen a big lot of websites offering it but i don’t want to give my information to a unknown entity.

    ReplyDelete